- Glossary of Terms
- General Terms and Conditions
- Our Commitment
- Privacy Statements
- Copyright Statement
- Coalition of the Willing
|Term(s)||Explanation of Term(s)|
|‘we’ and ‘us’ and ‘our’||Iforg Limited and/or any of their subsidiaries|
|‘you’||The clients and users of our site|
|‘TCS’||Terms and Conditions of Service|
|‘associates’||Refers to individuals or body corporates with whom we have an agreement to develop a specific solution.|
|‘clients’||All legitimate users of our products and services|
|‘healthcare’||Refers to the healthcare market sector and the services provided within it. However, we are focused on medical healthcare and how this is underpinned by information and communication technologies (ICT).|
|‘SLA’||Service Level Agreement|
|‘ICA’||Independent Consultation Agreement|
|‘interactions’||Accessing resources, materials, advertising, products, information; Contents use and Transactions.|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions applies to all users of our site and the services offered through it. You agree to the following by using this site and the services offered through it:
- We reserve the right to update the general terms and conditions of service (TCS) with a prior notice of 30 days. You will access the current TCS by clicking on the ‘Terms’ hypertext link located on our webpages.
- You consent to the storage, transfer and disclosure of your personal information acquired in the process of our interactions within the remits of our Privacy Statements.
- You may not use this site and services therein in a manner that could damage, disable or overwhelm our servers, or interfere with the legitimate use by our clients and associates. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the services provided over our site.
- You agree to the specific terms and conditions relating to the services we are providing to you.
When we provide a service to you, we promise to use the reasonable skill and care of a competent and professional service provider. Our reputation as a purveyor of excellent quality healthcare services will be our abiding legacy. Simply: ‘we promise to deliver exactly what we say we can’.
Because we recognize that a significant amount of our work will be intellectual property and highly confidential, we have developed the following privacy statements to make you feel confident about the security and privacy of your personal information:
- We may collect information on visitors to our site for statistical analysis. The scope of the data collected may include, but not limited to, users’ sources, navigational tools and navigational patterns.
- You may submit some personal information needed for validation and the effective use of our products and services. You warrant that any information you submit to us is accurate and complete in its entirety.
- We may build an information database based on (a) and (b) above. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate any specific privacy requirements you might have. The data collected may be shared with our associates and in-house experts.
- We may disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce the Terms and Conditions, respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties and/or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of, its users and the public.
- You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of your information may involve transmissions over various networks and/or changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree to use this site at your own risk. The information on this site is provided ‘as is’. Whilst we stake our reputation on producing the most accurate information (and employ reasonable care and skill in providing this site’s content), we cannot warrant that the information is accurate, complete, up to date, free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties, legal, legitimate, valid, correct or reliable. Neither can we guarantee uninterrupted performance and durability.
We may provide hypertext link to third party sites. Such third party sites are outside our remits and we cannot guarantee the suitability or otherwise of any content you encounter. We accept no liability whatsoever for any interactions with such sites.
We will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or loss of or corruption to data) beyond our control arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
All rights are reserved.
All materials contained on the site are protected by the United Kingdom copyright law which is based on the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All materials may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without our prior permission.
You can request permission to use any of our documents by e-mail ONLY to:
We will require the following information in order to process your request:
A description and/or title of the item(s) you require permissions for (including the page URL)
Author of material (if stated)
Date of Publication (if stated)
Media in which it will be published
What is the estimated number of recipients of document?
Are you charging for the use of the item(s)? What are you charging?
Full postal address
City, State, Zip/Post Code
Phone and Fax number
Iforg Limited does not own [and neither does it pretend to own], the copyright of some of the contents displayed on its sites.
We will direct you to the owner of the copyright in all instances.
COALITION OF THE WILLING
Our coalition of the willing statements is explicit about our editorial values. When we offer the Mail Account Subscription, we promise to do so with the competency of a high quality service provider (backed by a Google product). When we offer advertising spaces on our website, we will support your campaigns to maximise success (We retain editorial independence).
Feel free to contact us by clicking here for any specific queries.